- Keep high-traffic areas free of congestion.
- Be sure students can be seen easily by the teacher.
- Keep frequently used teaching materials and student supplies readily accessible.
- Be certain students can easily see whole-class presentations and displays.
- Arrangement of Student desks-Arrange desks so students are facing and can readily see the primary whole-group instructional area.
- Small-Group Instruction Areas-Arrange this area so you can monitor the rest of the class from your seated teaching position.
4,732 ViewsThe concept of inclusion and its importance The concept of inclusion and its importance This course aims to develop educators and school staff understanding about disability, impairment, special needs and inclusion. By the end Read more…