- Keep high-traffic areas free of congestion.
- Be sure students can be seen easily by the teacher.
- Keep frequently used teaching materials and student supplies readily accessible.
- Be certain students can easily see whole-class presentations and displays.
- Arrangement of Student desks-Arrange desks so students are facing and can readily see the primary whole-group instructional area.
- Small-Group Instruction Areas-Arrange this area so you can monitor the rest of the class from your seated teaching position.
What is Case Study ? a process or record of research into the development of a particular person, group, or situation over a period of time. Why Use Cases? Many students are more inductive than Read more…