- Keep high-traffic areas free of congestion.
- Be sure students can be seen easily by the teacher.
- Keep frequently used teaching materials and student supplies readily accessible.
- Be certain students can easily see whole-class presentations and displays.
- Arrangement of Student desks-Arrange desks so students are facing and can readily see the primary whole-group instructional area.
- Small-Group Instruction Areas-Arrange this area so you can monitor the rest of the class from your seated teaching position.
1,209 ViewsBullying is an unfortunately common occurrence in schools, and for a classroom teacher it can be challenging to know what to do. However, there are steps to take to help manage the situation when Read more…